Goldman Sachs calculate that 300 million jobs will be affected by artificial intelligence. The World Economic Forum report 85 million jobs will be displaced by AI and 97 million new jobs will be created so AI could take your job and offer you new opportunities. But you need to know how to harness its power so you can advance your career. We’ve created this online learning course as part of our mission to inspire leaders to use AI with wisdom and integrity. You’ll learn what artificial intelligence is, how it works and why is it revolutionising businesses, public sector and third sector organisations. Through video tutorials, trying out AI for yourself, interaction with your tutor and quizzes to test your knowledge, this course will give you the skills to:
- Discuss with colleagues how artificial intelligence is changing organisations like yours
- Shape discussions about how you could use AI in your organisation
- Confidently recognise some of the different types of AI
- Avoid some of the pitfalls of using artificial intelligence
- Tell the difference between AI facts and fiction.
We’ll share with you many ways AI is being used in organisations today to inspire you with ideas for how you could use AI in your organisation. You will finish the course with:
- practical plans to take forward AI in your organisation, including our six-point plan for Board development
- your own plan for the next stage in your development.
Everyone who completes the course will receive their personal certificate. Take a look at this short introduction to find out more.
Want to know what a student said about the course? Take a look at this LinkedIn post.
Got a problem accessing the course or need other help? Contact us at [email protected] so we can help you. Refunds can be made if you are not satisfied that the course matches your requirements providing no more than 2 modules have been viewed.