Are you a leader, executive or manager who’s heard the buzz about artificial intelligence (AI) but isn’t quite sure how it fits into your organisation? Do you want to harness the potential of AI but find it a complex and intimidating field? Our comprehensive guide, “Getting to grips with Artificial Intelligence – the guide for leaders,” is designed for you and instantly ready to download.
This 20-page guide, designed exclusively for leaders, breaks down the complexities of AI into simple, understandable terms, providing you with the knowledge to ask questions about where AI fits in your organisation’s strategy. It lays the foundations by introducing fundamental AI concepts, then shows you how to get hands-on with real AI tools so you get a feel for how AI works and why it can drive growth, efficiency, and innovation. Finally, it provides a 15-point framework for implementing AI in your organisation, from identifying opportunities and setting goals, to assembling a team and setting up good AI governance.
Sue Turner says “I studied MSc AI and Data Science full-time because I wanted to understand this brave new world. But I know most leaders can’t take a year out to study so that’s why I’ve produced this guide. Use it, practice with the tools and work through the questions and steps and you will get to grips with AI.”
Here’s why you need to learn about AI:
- Stay Competitive: AI is no longer a futuristic concept; it’s a present-day reality shaping the business landscape. Businesses in all sectors, the public sector and not-for-profits are using AI to automate repetitive tasks, improve customer service, drive innovation and enhance decision-making. If your organisation isn’t exploring AI, it’s going to be falling behind.
- Increase Efficiency and Productivity: AI can automate routine tasks, freeing up your employees’ time to focus on higher-value activities. This can significantly increase your organisation’s efficiency and productivity.
- Drive Innovation: AI can uncover patterns and insights from large volumes of data that humans can’t easily uncover. These insights can drive innovation and enable your business to be more efficient and offer new and improved products and services.
- Improve Decision-Making: AI-powered analytics can help your organisation make better, data-driven decisions, reducing guesswork and improving accuracy.
- Personalise Customer Experience: AI can help you understand your customers better and deliver personalised experiences, leading to higher customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage Risks: AI can help identify and mitigate risks, from financial risks to cybersecurity threats, helping your organisation protect its assets and reputation.
Don’t let the AI revolution pass you by. Download “Getting to grips with Artificial Intelligence – the guide for leaders” today, and start the journey towards becoming an AI-powered organisation.